Cerrobend (Bolton 158)
- Also known as Bolton 158
- Weight = 1 pound - Dimension: 3" Hex x ¼" H (approximate)
- Eutectic Alloy
- Contains the following metals - Bismuth, Lead, Tin and Cadmium
- Melting Temperature 158ºF or 70.0º C
- Density .339 lbs./In3 9.4 g/cc
- Rapid immediate growth to a maximum .0057” per inch.
Alloy is used to anchor bushing in drill jigs; internal or external support of delicate parts for machining; cores for spinning; fusible mandrels in filament winding, fiberglass lamination; drop hammer and embossing dies; tube bending filler (up to 1-3/4” diameter); heat transfer medium in processing plastics, chemicals, etc.